Over 350 of your peers are expected to attend the IREM Asset & Property Management Symposium on March 18 for a full day premium event featuring more than 30 speakers. Last year, top firms across the Metropolitan Area including Time Equities, Rudin Management, Related Companies, TIAA-CREF, RXR Realty, NY Life Co. Empire State Realty Trust, the Durst Orgaization, SL Green, Sitt Asset Management, Savanna, Silverstein Properties, the Moinian Group, & more came to this event. See who attended last year.
|Conference Overview From 2014:|
This year’s event promises to build upon that success, delivering:
- 6 panels of leading commentary on challenges and opportunities in:
- Natural Disaster & Risk Management
- Evolution of Leasing in NY
- The Cutting Edge in Sustainability
- Building Finance
- Bridge Between Asset & Property Management
- An inside look into what’s top of mind both from a broad range of perspectives, from institutional players to mid-size firms and smaller owners.
- An in-depth look at the big changes and new opportunities being created by both new technologies and shifting management strategies.
- A top level look from some of the most experienced asset & property managers on case studies from the past year and changes coming in 2015.
|2014 Attendee Breakdown:|
Confirmed Speakers Included:
- Michael Aisner, Portfolio Property Manager, RXR Realty
- David Amsterdam, Vice President – Leasing, SL Green
- Michelle Berliner, Vice President, Brookfield
- Nathan Collier, Principal & Chairman, Collier Companies
- Andrew Cooke, Vice President – Property Management, Hines
- Richard Doetsch, Chief Executive Officer, C&C Apartment Management
- Kevin Daly, Vice President – Commercial Leasing, Rudin Management
- Nick Gaudiosi, Vice President – Security, Morgan Stanley
- Mitchell Gelberg, Managing Director – Property Management, Rose Associates
- Christine Harada, Associate Administrator, General Services Administration
- Patrick Healey, Vice President – Head of Real Estate, Zurich
- Jason Kalish, Senior Counsel, CompassRock
- Lesley Lisser, Director & Senior Asset Manager, Invesco
- David McBride, Vice President – Leasing, Brookfield
- Carly Miller, Vice President, Prudential
- Angela Pinsky, Senior Vice President – Management Services & Government Affairs, REBNY
- Patricia Revellese, Property Manager, SL Green
- Nick Romito, Founder & CEO, VTS, Inc.
- Jonathan Rose, President, Jonathan Rose Companies
- Marwan Saidi, Manager – Property Systems, RFR Realty
- Scott Sidman, Senior Vice President, Building Engines
- Lisa Speltz, Director – Head of Asset Management, Angelo, Gordon, & Co.
- Ira Tannebaum, Director – Public/Private Initiatives, New York City Office of Emergency Management